Club of East Africa is always pleased to welcome new members, temporary
members and foreign air crew.
- Applications forms for Full,
Country or Overseas membership can be collected at the Club or via
- Candidates for membership must
be proposed and seconded by members of at least three years standing.
- Completed forms must be returned
to the Manager, together with the candidate’s C.V. and payment.
- The application will then
be processed through the committee, during which time the candidate
may use the club, but may not sign in guests.
- Membership of the Club also
includes spouses or designated partners and children under the age
of 18 years.
- Joining fee of K.Shs. 70,000/=
- Subscriptions are as follows:
- Full Members: K.Shs.
28,000/= per annum
- Full Senior Membership
- 14,000/= per annum
- Country Members:
K.Shs. 21,000/= per annum
- Country Senior Membership
- 10,500/= per annum
- Overseas Members:
K.Shs. 12,000/= per annum
- Senior Overseas Membership - 6,000/= per annum
(Senior members qualify due to being 55 years of age and
above, and having been a continuous member of the club for at
least 25 years)
- Subscriptions are due on 1st
January of each year.
- Upon presentation of valid
aircrew identification, foreign aircrews may become temporary members
of the club and may use the Club facilities on a daily basis.
- There is no fee for this category
of temporary membership, which is valid for up to seven days per visit.
Click here to download application forms
here to download Committee Sign Sheet
here to download Proposer& Seconder Form
see some of the content on this site you will need the Adobe Acrobat
Reader. This is available free of charge from Abode by following this